Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A blurb about Paris.

I know I said I wasn't going to do a blog about Paris, but I promise, this won't be a long one.

To tell you the truth, there weren't any full collections that I liked, just bits and pieces from each one. I will say that my two favorites overall were Valentino and Christian Lacroix.

Oh, speaking of Christian Lacroix, there was a rather unexpected visitor at his show...

PETA cracks me up. I had a feeling that this was going to happen. It never fails, really. It's only a matter of when and where.

However, I will say that her flats are very stylish. =]

Also, I'm really liking the oriental theme that's prevailing on the Paris runways so far. Other than that, I'll try to get through the rest of the week with an open mind.

What are your thoughts on the collections so far, or even on PETA? Does anyone our age even support them anymore?

No comments: