Sunday, April 22, 2007

Blog Roundup Part 2

It's a slow news day in my sheltered little world, so I've decided to bring you yet another installment of great blog posts that weren't created by moi. Here goes:

I've never heard of Daydream Nation before, but My Fashion Life's interview with the brother and sister team behind the label gave me a lot of insight. Be sure to watch the attached video of their AW07 fashion show, I promise it's like nothing you've ever seen. Theatre + Fashion = bellisima!

Burberry's back! And the best part is, they're going to be opening up new stores in the U.S! If you're as excited as I am, check out Second City Style for the complete story.

SASSYBELLA offers a summary of the new Australian TV show "The Truth about Size Zero," a new twist on the weightloss show, to let teenage girls know that thin isn't necessarily the way to go. I think it's a great idea, but read on and judge for yourself.

FabSugar covers the new Twinkle By Wenlan book entitled "Big City Knits," a book that can show you how to create chunky-chic fashions like the famous designer.

And more news on the environmental trend - Chic Inspector features a great video about clothing waste.

Until next time, enjoy!

No comments: