Sunday, April 29, 2007

Blog Roundup: I seem to always be bored on Sundays

I've noticed that the last couple of these that I've done have fallen on weekends, so it would be a safe bet for you all to expect this from me every Sunday, if not a bit earlier. But anyways, without further ado, here are some more great posts for you guys to check out! Enjoy!

First up, Second City Style reports on changes in bridal trends, which caught my eye since I, like everyone, seem to have wedding fever even though I'm not getting married for a few years yet. (my fiance and I are both poor college students, I don't even have an official engagement ring yet!)

Yet another from Second City Style, a feature on FAME 2007, Fashion and Media Extravaganza, which took place at the Illinois Institue of Art-Chicago, and more specifically the show put on by students in fashion design.

Since I haven't done a designer spotlight in a while, I share this one with you from Sassybella, featuring Soaked in Luxury.

An interesting series for you to check out, StyleBites is teaching all of you wannabe's how to break into the modeling world. You can read part one and part two now, part three will be available Wednesday.

Yet another post on a student show, J'Adore Couture offers commentary on the latest and greatest new designers graduating from Academy of Art University, including pictures of the designs that they presented on the runway.

1 comment:

-ciao bella- said...

wow! what an absolutely amazing designer! i am absolutely lusting after that camel colored coat in the third picture! i am going to have to look out for that designer in the future... loving the blog- you've been added to my links. xx