Saturday, April 14, 2007

Blog Roundup: Great Posts from Great Blogs (other than mine, of course)

I see alot of networking going on in the world of fashion blogging, and I've finally decided to jump on the bandwagon... well, sorta. As you can tell, I read alot of blogs, and every once in a while, I come across a post that is purely outstanding in some way or another. Recently, I happened to find several all at the same time. So, I decided to interrupt my normal blogging habits and give these great authors their credit.

First off, j'adore couture takes the words right out of my mouth when it comes to the recent controversy over the new Vogue cover. She also gives some history and insight about the models featured for those who aren't quite up to speed.

BGlam, who always seems to come up with great insights on the latest trends, has compiled a list of must-haves for Spring '07. A must-read!

And last, but not least, Shopaholics Anonymous, a blog that I've taken to reading almost daily. Her blog is definitely worth a look, and definitely worth the time to backtrack a little to her older posts. Recently, she's covered everything from chic businesswear to swimsuits, and even what to look for with your next LBD!

I'll definitely try to keep you all posted on great blogs as I discover them from now on, and make sure you give me some feedback. Did you like my recommendations? What types of fashion sites are you most eager to read? Let me know!

No comments: