Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More Tidbits.

This week I'm playing alot of catch-up with my mass collection of fashion blogs that I read [check out the list at left.] And Blogger has this great thing called "following" so I can check out all the latest updates all in one place, right here on my Blogger account! [And we all know I avoid shameless plugs like the plague, but this feature is the BEST and I had to let everyone know about it.]

Anyways, on with my favorite posts for the week!

1) Fabsugar's coverage of the Christian Lacroix Spring 2009 runway show. They always have the best pictures, and I love ALL of them, so I just decided to link to their blog directly instead of stealing! [Go me!]

2) Katie Holmes is the new face of Miu Miu! Interesting choice. Check out Fashion-Verbatim's coverage.

3) J'adore Couture makes a frank statement about the economy as well as gives us some great coverage of Dior Spring/Summer 2009 Haute Couture and Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall 2009 [Same thing, different name. Fashion people are so weird sometimes.]

4) I'm not the only one that was in LOVE with this Botkier clutch! Does that mean I've finally "made it" in the fashion blogosphere?

5) Even though the start of the Chinese New Year was three days ago, check out this cool special-edition Lush Emotibomb featured on Second City Style.

It's almost one in the morning, so I'm finished for the night, but expect another post later today!!

No comments: