Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My latest obsession + another Do/Don't

Another random post. Ready? Go!

Finally, my home state gets a good rep in the fashion world. Check out this BagSnob article about the Lanvin Kansas Tote - in purple patent! How sweet is that? (Too bad it's $2,000)

AND, I have another trend question for all you fashionistas: Do or Don't? Leg warmers + tights + heels?

I actually think that this one's a DO. It's functional, for one (don't have to give up the pretty pumps when winter hits!), and it gives a casual ensemble insta-chicness. As afraid most of us are of the 80's-throwback, this one actually makes sense. Plus, it makes the new craze of "mixing textures" super easy.

What do you think? Drop me a line, let me know! (don't be shy now!)

Yeah, I need to lay off the coffee. ha.

1 comment:

junation said...

Are leg warmers back?