Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hot Item of the Season!

Hey Ladies! (and Gentlemen, we don't discriminate here. haha.)

As you may or may not know, I'm spending my winter perusing Maternity fashions, because I honestly don't want to resort to lounging around for the next three months in sweatpants (i know, gasp!). And I just found the cutest dress on SALE at tobi.com (the link should be updated on my little sidebar over there.) and there's just enough time left in winter to get some good wear out of it! And it won't just look good on my steadily ballooning frame. I honestly think it's the perfect piece to use as a base for a simple, cute outfit this winter!

Left on Houston Landmark Sweater Dress, $125, Tobi

And honestly, can you believe its already time for Resort season? I'll be posting my picks for this summer's hot swimwear here soon! (And if anyone can give me some tips on getting my figure back for swimsuit season I would greatly appreciate it! haha.)

No comments: