Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sorry about the hiatus

Sorry, everyone, I haven't been up to my usual postings at all lately. The last couple weeks have been pretty crazy, between finals, car shopping, moving and getting a new job....wow. I don't even have time to unpack! But, I promise, posting will resume shortly, including the "featured sites" that I've neglected for the past few weeks (the next one will be at least twice as long, so be prepared). I also just got all my magazine subscriptions finished and I have a bunch of new tidbits to share. And, of course, all of the replies and emails I have recieved will be filtered and posted shortly. Just bear with me.

However, while you're waiting, check this out:

Ali G - Bruno Fashion Show (yay for satire)

1 comment:

-ciao bella- said...

yay! i'm looking forward to your next post- god it sounds like you have been way busy.